(last revised on February 20, 2018)
At Clario, LLC (“Clario” or “we”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the information you share with us. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices described in this policy.
- HOW THIS POLICY APPLIES
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our website, www.goclario.com.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of personal information from and about users of our website, including:
- Contact information, such as name, address, email and telephone number.
- Unique identifiers, web connection and preference information, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, usage details and navigation behavior from actions that you take on our website.
We may collect this information directly from you, from third parties or automatically through various web technologies, including:
- Web logging, which records and logs information about your internet connection, devices and usage, such as IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, operating system, date and time stamp and clickstream data. This information is not linked to other information we collect about you.
- Flash cookies, which are locally stored objects that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
- Web beacons, which are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Our website does not respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals.
- Third party tracking
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on our website are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, or to opt out of third party content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To improve and personalize the content on our website.
- To administer our web services.
- To track and gather demographic information about our user community as a whole.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- In an aggregated form that does not identify you individually.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
We may share your information with third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as responding to your requests for more information. These business partners are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clario, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our website and visiting your account profile page. If this option is not available to you, you can request access to, correct or delete any personal information by contacting your account representative or contacting us at the address listed below. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT (“HIPAA”)
As a provider of services and technology to the healthcare industry, Clario has implemented processes to address the HIPAA privacy and security requirements. Under HIPAA, each covered entity (health care provider, health plan, or health care clearinghouse) is required to provide or make available to you a Notice of Privacy Practices, depending on your interaction with the covered entity. To the extent that Clario or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries is a covered entity, the required notice will be provided or made available to you directly by that covered entity. Any such notice is unrelated to the practices described in this policy.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
220 N. 1200 E., Suite 201, Lehi, UT 84043 [email protected]